Thursday, December 04, 2008

I am way too tired tonight - long day with group at the end and a week that is just more intensely packed than is good for me. I think I've done good work but wonder if I will start making mistakes if I keep up this pace. Next week is a little less packed and I'm trying hard to keep it that way. I love my work. It has just taken on a life of its own lately and I am not so good at putting edges around it. Bob won't be home this weekend, which is bad (I will miss him) and good (more time for projects that are not related to work). Sleep is probably the best thing I can do at this point.

2 comments:

Judy Roney said...

You do sound exhausted, Victoria. I hope you get a good nights sleep. I thought that its got to be hard to get back to work full force like this when you have had such a relaxing wonderful week. I hope things are manageable at work but I imagine that your line of work would be busier this time of year. Take care.

Mary said...

Do rest up this weekend, Victoria. Take care of yoursef. Do things that you enjoy...and sometimes give yourself permission to just do nothing at all. It does sound as if your life has been hectic and toooo filled.