Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I've had a pretty ordinary good day back at work living on my own again - proud of myself for getting to the bus stop and the office on time - returning phone calls, mailing a check - all the little pieces of being grown up that still make me feel confident and - well- grown up. Funny that it's still an issue at 57. I'm still reading cancer and death of child blogs and am so thankful tonight that my ordinary days (for now) are good and relatively challenge free.

I miss Bob and am thrilled he has internet in the Corpus apartment now. That will make life much easier. We've already been sending notes like school kids.

It's supposed to rain, but it isn't - is cooler though. The sense that a storm may come, a wind, a change, seems to have lifted many people's spirits today.

1 comment:

Mary said...

It definitely is something to be very thankful for that your ordinary days (for now) are good and relatively challenge free. Appreciate those days...as I do, as things can change in a heartbeat.