Tuesday, January 02, 2007

So many catch up entries to add from bits and pieces stored in other files and in my brain- Its a new year - 2007 - odd for it to be 2007 when I remember thinking as a seventh grader that I would be OLD in the year 2000. I don't feel old at 57 (new birth year too.) I also don't feel as energized or encouraged as I'd like starting any new year. I don't feel hopeful regarding this new year and I think I'm cheating it - need to muster some hope and give the year a chance. The moon is full tonight and the light is coming back, a few minutes more each day. I want to lean into the rebirth of life force, to feel the pulse of the earth quicken gradually as spring approaches - but it is early winter yet and my mood is wintry, not dismal but somber and stripped down.

No comments: