Sunday, February 08, 2009

No news on the baby front. I am not expecting Ruth news today and AM epecting Joanna news of some sort - but am letting her be (hopefully sleep) for now. I figure either labor will rally start up or really back off and she will either have her baby in her arms or be more comfortable. Bob and I are hoping today will be Andrea's birthday so he can meet her before going back to teach tomorrow. I'm relieved I have tomorrow off to be helpful. Right now, I want to get back to making Valentines with the boys, a beloved family tradition. It's kind of sad that K.K. is too old for the first year for class valentines. She still makes some special ones for special friends. And it's fun to think I will be able to teach this new baby crop about home made valentines.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I thought for sure Andrea would be here this AM.
Hugs to all as you wait.

Mary said...

Continuing the baby watch with you!

Judy Roney said...

I love your valentine tradition and when I pick my Little Sister up I think that is exactly what we will do so I can pass it forward. :)