Friday, July 13, 2007

It really is a broad band world. People can be so kind and so cruel - s well as everything in between. I am touched that as news spread about the loss of Ruth's cameras spread people have rushed to try to help - a lot through Spike Gillespe's amazing Office of Good Deeds, but also through other channels. Amazingly Ruth has a good chance of being up and running quite quickly. And a sweet benefactor has also offered Joanna financial help replacing the wedding rings. People are as good as they are bad.

Our travelers are faring well - sleeping a short drive from Mammoth Cave where all will take a tour - then KK and Danny a special rugged exploration tour for kids only. I can't wait to hear about that. Danny is hoping to see a bat. The only bad news today is that Bob was not chosen for the Round Rock job - disappointing to him since he felt a real connection with the team out there. Tomorrow is the absolute deadline day. If he isn't offered the job and Anderson he will go back to Menger and teach fourth grade. It will be a relief to know one way or the other..

And if I don't get some sleep I'll be absolutely useless at work tomorrow, but still satisfied to have caught up on my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've caught up too! Thank you! and I still have my fingers crossed about Anderson.