Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rainy day here, so muggy before the rain started. I walked to the bank and was hotter than I've been on 100 degree summer days. There was no movement in the air - just sat on my skin like a solid. Now it is quick and cool out - so different. I found an old pair of jeans in a box and they are loose - always a good feeling. I don't remember where they came from or when I wore them - but loose jeans and cool temperatures, especially after a muggy afternoon bring a smile.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Indeed those old jeans fitting loose feels wonderful on a gorgeous fall day. Have the same on myself. A favorite pair from 4 years ago.

Mary said...

I do agree that loose jeans give a good feeling. I have some of these jeans too. In fact, most of my jeans are so loose I need a belt. LOL. Not complaining in the least.