Monday, December 03, 2007

Ten things I've always liked

1. words
2. being in water
3. learning new things
4. pink
5. salty foods
6. long hair, both the look and the feel
7. being able to help
8. soft clothes
9. making things
10. the moon

Ten things I've never liked

1. ketchup
2. hurrying
3 most cartoons.
4. The feeling of moving fast through space
5. tension between people I love
6. being told there is just one right way to do anything
7. tailored clothes
8. frosting
9. feeling tricked
10.not being able to help

Ten things I liked in high school and don't like now

1. sleeping past noon
2. trying on outfits.
3. cleaning house
4. collecting things (shells, art, rocks - all kinds of things)
5. climbing trees
6. competitive word games
7. playing the piano
8. rearranging furniture
9. air travel
10. hyperbole

Ten things I didn't like in high school and like now

1. curry - actually all Indian food
2. sunrise
3. science fiction and fantasy books
4. getting things out of my space - simplifying
5. birding
6. pizza
7. watching movies
8. reading newspapers
9. sex (or the idea of sex)
10. trying new things at which I don't expect to excell

No comments: