Friday, October 19, 2007

Some days are harder than others and today was one of the stupidly hard ones - no real problems, nothing to be distressed about, nobody sick or dying, but LOGISTICS everywhere I turned and a terrible time keeping my perspective. And tomorrow is full of logistic challenges too. I'm scared. I want to go to bed for a week with a stack of good books and room service. and somebody telling me how great I am every hour on the hour. But I know I'll be balanced again in the morning. It is watching day at ballet, which is actually a huge treat. In my current mood its hard to look forward to anything, but sleep will help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ARE wonderful and you managed the logistics wonderfully too! Thank yuo so much for doing everything you do for the KiDZ and for making the GREEN Goddess possible!