Friday, June 15, 2007

Bob's big test for high school math teaching proficienc is tomorrow morning early. He's still studying - has been so organized and dilligent about this. I'm proud of him whatever the outcome.

We will be going to San Antonio to our time share condo for the long weekend. I think the break and rest will be great for both of us. He's tired from studying and I'm overworking again a little - though enjoying it. I'm feeling anxious about being away from the grandkids when Joanna and James will have to work this weekend - guilty even though I don't think I'm doing anything wrong by going. I probably wouldn't go except that Bob clearly wants to and wants me to go with hi. I need to work on letting go and letting others take care of themselves. I want to help and I want to please more than I want to relax and have fun. I know the relaxing, the fun, the couple time will be good for e.

Zachary is so smart - problem solving. He is learning to count - both to really count and to say the nmbers in order, but sometimes he reverses 6 and 7. He knows he isn't sure there, so when confronted with a picture of ten frogs he counted the first row - " 2 3 4 5" nd then the second row " 2 3 4 5 " and said " fives, 10!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zachy is a smart little guy--I love how he thinks his way around problems like that.

I'm glad you are coming to SA (are we supposed to be coming up at the same time or not?) It will be good for you to have some time away but I do understand about feeling guilty. You take such good care of us all. Thank you.

It's hard to believe that our guys are taking their tests in only a matter of minutes. I'm so proud of both of them.