Things I'd like to do this year - an idea borrowed from Ruth's blog:
So here are some things I'd like to do this year:
1. Learn to sew again and make skirts and dresses.
2. Get my beading under control (sell off many beads I've made and start some more complex beaded projects, mostly semi-precious.
3. Finish and compile my book of Jewish holiday poems.
4. Take a road trip with Bob out into the wilderness somewhere.
5. Get out in the full moon more, especially at McKinney Falls.
6. Take at least one Butler Community School dance class with K.K.
7. Continue to make sense of old family pictures and letters.
8. Learn to knit.
9. Make one craft project with Liam each season,and with Andrea too if at all possible.
10. Get my feet into a river and the Gulf of Mexico.
11. Write more emails and letters, birthday cards and such.
12. Plant something and keep it alive, at best a whole garden.
13. Go to a play with Bob.