Saturday, September 17, 2011

Begin Again
Time to begin again,
to write each day,
to focus on kindness,
to focus, to center,
to write each day.
Time to begin again

Definitely time to beging writing here again. I've been composing in my head, but not typing, overtwhelmed and bogged down, but not by anything bad. KK's school start has been great. i think I was more invested in Mac going well for her than I expected. I need to release the attachment, let the successes and the frustrations be hers and just offer support and cdnnection

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see your words again..Ahh letting your dear grand daughters frustration and accoomplishement be hers and less emotional investment .....very difficult to do..I struggle with that as well. more with specific grands then with others..CA

Mary said...

Glad you will be 'beginning again.' I've missed your regular words here in this blog.