Thursday, December 30, 2010

It has been another good day here in Blacksburg. The snow is still on the ground, but apparently rain may wash it away tomorrow or the next day. Today Bob's mom and mary Lee took Bob and me to a civil rights site right here in Blacksburg, a small museum in the Oddfellow's Hall, the fraternal lodge of the historic black community in Blacksburg. Most of the afternoon and evening I've been working on writing up the pictures Bob has taken along our Civil Right's pilgrimage route. We have arranged them in a separate blog, and would love you to visit if you are interested. The link is http://civilrightspilgrimage.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a wonderful journey Bob and you had, Victoria. I so envy your road trip, especially your themed one. I never thought of doing something like that, though I have enjoyed many road trips.