Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm having trouble writing here - no good reason. I think I'm just burning my energy at work and on trying to continue refining the house simplifications. There is still so much to do. Ruth finished painting the blue dining room today - lovely. Yom Kippur was beautifully celebrated by our community. I am still feeling contemplative, thinking of broken relationships and interpersonal disappointments. I am so very aware that each of my words and actions affects the people around me, and it is a big responsibility to choose wisely and kindly, choice by choice.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I understand having trouble writing here when so much of your energy at the moment is used elsewhere. I experience the same thing sometimes. One does not have unlimited energy, mental or physical. (Unfortunately.) And how true about the affects of words and actions.

Mary said...

I meant to write "effects" rather than "affects" above. Couldn't let that usage error stand!