Friday, July 10, 2009

Not very creative this Friday night - not really creative this week, but checking in here anyway. I love it that I'm a Great Aunt (remember loving that generation of aunts and uncles in my family and want to do a good job by little Cristina Elena and all possible sibs and cousins who may follow.) I love it that our family is growing in sweetness and love. It's time to start getting ready for our trip with the KDZ. A week from tonight will be our last night hoime. K.K. and Margie have been excitedly corresponding about K.K.'s big girl visit to Denver. It's fun to watch her grow into that role and I'm so touched that Margie and Dave are offering her this special opportunity. Bob is doing his usual magnificent job of mapping out hikes, selecting car music for us to appreciate and rate. I'd better get started on my part - laundry and food.

3 comments:

Mary said...

How wonderful to look forward to your upcoming trip. Nice that you all work together to make this a successful and enjoyable vacation.

Anonymous said...

Victoria.
I know you are traveling west..do tell us what your itinerary looks like..I seem to remember national parks..is that correct? How wonderful to travel with your grandchldren.
CA

Peggy said...

Can I have Bob plan for me? LOL Sounds like it will be a great trip and so fun for the KDZ. What wonderful grandparents you are.