Monday, October 21, 2013

First Monday home


Today was good, not exactly restful what with laundry and the exterminator and client phone calls, but good.  I enjoyed being on my own in the house for a good part of the day.  Also, being newly home is a time for fresh starts and new experiences. I just got back from my first Tai Chi class EVER. It was offered as a free trial for a six week series at the school where Liam takes kung fu. I liked it. the price is reasonable for six weeks and I think I will give it a try. I liked the slow cleansing pace and the gradual shifting of weight from foot to foot - good for my balance. As for the specific forms, forget it! But I'm in the sweet role of being a complete beginner. I'm not supposed to know what I'm doing. Feels good.
 Peace,
               Victoria

No comments: