Thursday, January 31, 2013

Discouraged

Discouraged this morning and trying to shift my feelings. The last couple of days have been awful for KK with extreme pain. After all the years of being inspired by the beauty of her dancing movements it is especially painful to watch her struggle just to sit up in bed or walk to the table. She isn't even at a therapeutic dose on her main medication yet, and I know there is lots more to try in terms of both life style and medication, so I know there is lots of hope. I'm just bummed at the moment. It's hard to watch someone I love suffer and not be able to do enough. I do know she is listening to our guidance about stress reduction and I know she feels our love, so that is something.


1 comment:

Mary said...

So sorry to read this about KK, Victoria. She must really be disheartened.