Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beginning again

I haven't been keeping this blog, haven't been writing the patterns of my days and nights during a spring that has been full of change and challenge. My office building, which is the home of so much of myself, is still undergoing remodel and the group of friends with whom I've long worked is rebalancing, roles and rooms shifting. It's thrown me way off, all this change - not tragic, not even bad. It's just been too hard to write about. I'm sticking a foot back into this blog. I want to dive in. I want to promise posts every day and quotes and poems and wisdom and insights. I know I'm not so good at keeping promises lately, especially to myself. So what I can say is I made this post. I'm sticking my foor back in. I hope to be at least knee deep by the end of the week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very happy you are back...have been hoping you were ok...CA

Ruth said...

welcome back mama. It's too easy to get caught in the stuff we haven't written/recorded/talked through... I am happy to see you choosing to take the baby step back in.

Ruth said...

It always takes guts to take that first step back in. I'm glad you did!

Lynne said...

good to see you back to your blog, Victoria!