Monday, April 15, 2013

I feel a surreal tonight , accutely aware of paradox and how fast circumstances can change. We are really having a good family evening with the very fluffy cheerful activity of decorating cupcakes central. I am deeply content with KK as she works well on chemistry homework and plans to get a good night dleep before choir competition tomorrow and touched by Liam's tenderness when he offered me a b...ite of his apple together. And Bob works hard on local politics and Ruth and I got a great consultation on landscaping from Colleen Dieter this morning. And bombs went off in Boston this afternoon and brought celebration and horror, terror and courage, contempt and heroism dancing way too close. And I know there are way too many places in the world where this would not even be news.

No comments: