Sunday, August 23, 2009

I think I'm tireder than I've been in years - so much change. Good though. Thanks to Ruth and Chris I have working wireless internet in every room (Wow!) and the long messed up bathroom sink is fixed. There is so much they know how to do that I don't and Bob hasn't had time for.

Bob is excited to be starting school tomorrow - with the back pack program in place and lots of good ideas. I'm excited for him and his kids. When he comes home next weekend he will see lots of change - probably lots I can't envision yet.

Education, then, beyond all other devices of human origin, is the great equalizer of the conditions of men -- the balance-wheel of the social machinery.
Author
: Horace Mann

3 comments:

Joe Hendricks said...

Dear Victoria,
Praying energy your way as you deal with so much at home and work - exciting stuff but also demanding..
Joe

Sue said...

I bet Bob is happy about what is happening at the homestead. The security of knowing you are not going to be so alone anymore.

Diane T said...

You have so much to be excited about right now. Your new plans are such fun to watch as they unfold. Enjoy!